– 3/4 of pumpkin purée ( I removed the skin and steam it. then i make it into a purée the water from steaming the pumpkin is also added in as i deem some of the vitamins is there la. u can remove it if u want)
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– organic unbleached flour ( you will need to add accordingly when you make the dough for the cookie)
– 2 tablespoon of goat milk
– 2 tablespoon of organic roll-up oat ( you can add more if you want)
Note : I did not add any honey as pumpkin already contain sweetness. Too sweet is no gd for the dog. and pumpkin helps in their digestive system so it is very healthy for them!
– Mix the purée , egg ( beaten), olive oil, goat milk and oat in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
– Add in flour to turn the mixture into a dough. Add more flour as needed.
– Flatten smooth dough into about 1/2 inch thick and then use a cookie cutter and cut into shape.Dip cookie cutter into flour to reduce sticking
– Bake in oven at 180 degree Celsius for 18 mins. Cool on cookie rack, stored in air tight container for up to 1 week